Flight of The Gibbon – Chiang Mai Zipline Experience (Includes Transfer)
Chiang Mai Zipline is located in the lush rainforest of delightful Mae Kampong Village, only an hour’s drive from Chiang Mai city. The Flight of the Gibbon Zipline course is designed to make the most of the stunning rainforest scenery and provides you with an unforgettable day of fun and adventure.
Highest safety standards in Asia, fully trained Sky Rangers are there for your safety and will also educate you on the local flora and fauna you will see.
Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai features one of the longest single ziplines in Asia.
This is an only Zipline course where you will listen to the distinctive call of endangered wild gibbons and you may also see them swinging through the forest canopy.
Available Time Slots: 06:30 am / 08:00 am / 09:00 am / 12:30 pm
(Please place a booking request with your preferred date/time)
– Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Zipline course.
– Welcome & introduction. Meet your Sky Rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing.
– Start your treetop adventure! For 2½ hours enjoy the thrill of Ziplines, skybridges and abseiling amidst the natural beauty of the ancient Thai rainforest.
– Enjoy your delicious, locally sourced Thai lunch.
– Optional hike to Mae Kampong Waterfall or Mae Kampong wooden temple (depending on weather).
– Chiang Mai Zipline wrap-up and transfer back to your hotel
Tips on what to bring or wear:
– A camera to catch the action (photography service is also available for a fee)
– Sun cream and mosquito repellant
– Comfortable, seasonally appropriate clothes and closed-in shoes (no flip-flops)
– No unnecessary or dangling jewelry (you will be in a full body safety harness high above the ground so please dress sensibly)
– A raincoat and/or change of clothes. We sell raincoats on-site for a reasonable price. Your treetop adventure will not stop for rain.
– An open mind, big energy and a smile
The Zipline is suitable for almost everyone. The only rules are that you must be under 125kg in weight and at least 1 meter tall to fit into the safety harness correctly. We frequently have children as young as 5 years old and adults up to 70. If you have an existing medical condition please contact us to discuss.
※ Total experience lasts approximately 7 hours from pick-up to drop-off