Dragon Flight – Chiang Mai Zipline Experience (Includes Transfer)
Dragon Flight is a high-flying and exhilarating canopy tour is one of the best ways to experience the thrills and beauty of Doi Saket where you can experience from the top of the trees unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Dragon Flight utilizes the toughest and most robust zipline gear in the world. Because the safety of the passengers and sky rangers is their first priority.
– 49 Platforms
– 26 Ziplines (longest 800 m, 500 m, 300 m)
– 3 Abseils
– 1 Sky Board
– 1 Elevator Chair
– 1 Cable Walk
– 1 Timber Sky Ladder
– 1 Spiral Staircase
– 1 Tree House
– 1 Sidewinder
– Nature Walk
– Lunch or dinner
– Coffee or tea
– Drinking water
– First aid insurance
– Free transportation
– Free Dragon Flight t-shirt
Available Pick-Up Time Slots: 06:30-07:00 am / 08:00-08:30 am / 09:30-10:00 am / 12:30-13:00 pm (Please place a booking request with your preferred date/time)
– A van of Dragon Flight picks you up at your hotel at the prearranged time
– Travel time to Drago Flight is approximately one hour
– After arriving amid the 1000 year old forest. The guide will help you into your equipment and explain how to enjoy your adventure safely.
– Make the short 5 minute trek to Dragon Flight starting point.
– Enjoy 3 hours of fun high up in the trees, crossing 49 platforms with many exciting activities
– Return to base, relax, and enjoy a freshly cooked set meal
– The van of Dragon Flight takes you back to your hotel
Tips on what to bring or wear:
– Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
– Mosquito spray
– Long pants or long shorts
– Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
– Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
– Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours runs rain or shine. During summer months we recommended casual clothing.
– Anyone age from 4 to 65 can participate
– Weight not over 120kg
– Not recommended for pregnant women, any mental health condition, diabetes, epilepsy, previous operation or injury.
※ Total experience lasts approximately 6 hours from pick-up to drop-off